Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's 12:34AM EST. I'm in Burlington,VT and have been for nearly a year now. It seems silly to make a post about a place that I'm traveling to in just under three short months--but I'm excited.

I will be living here:
(a block from Buckingham Palace)









(If Dani can post pictures--I will too)

Things to look forward to (myself included):
-Descriptions of funny museums and exhibits
-Pictures of characters met on the street
-British sayings I plan on picking up
-Self-produced dancing videos
-A tour of biker pubs (If they don't have them in London, I'm leaving.)
-Sketches
-Songs about fish&chips
-A video montage of me and Amy Winehouse having great times.

love,
M

2 comments:

Dani Probably said...

definitely looking forward to that video montage ...

chessie said...

what about videos of you and amy winehouse in biker pubs saying hilarious british phrases? and singing about fish and chips?